The world is full of them. Everywhere you turn there's another one strutting her stuff down the street. Sure any guy can say they prefer the Y chromosomes over the double x but does that make them worth the time or even the effort? Are they: A genuine queer?
Have what it takes? We'll be the judge.
All you need to do is post: * 2 or more pics. Preferablly one head and one full shot. (Make sure these are clear) * Stats- Eye/Hair color, Age, Height, Weight, Astrological Sign, and your current occupation * What the world should know whether it be your idea of a perfect date or your plans to change the world. Give a heads up on what makes you who you are and what makes you "genuine."
1. You must be a gay or bisexual male.
2. Only stamped members may make posts and comment. 2a. New members who have posted pictures but have not yet been accepted may only comments made in their post.
3. You must post more than one clear of your face to be considered.
4.Don't post links to pictures. If you don't know how to post an image and make an LJ-cut, learn how before posting.
5. Don't delete comments, especially in your first post. The only users permitted to delete comments are the maintainers of this community.
6. Don't harass a poster outside of the community (ie. in another community, in his journal, or in your journal etc.) with matters concerning this community.
Ignoring any or all of these rules will result in you being banned.
After all of these are posted, all those currently stamped will rate you on a scale from 1-5. One being a no and a five being a "yay for being great." The scores will be totaled and if you average out to a three or better then you are stamped. By being stamped you now have the same privledge to do to others what they have done to you.
So now that you have the run down, tell us. Think your worth it?